A new medical Job – Australia, Canada or New Zealand?
Let’s face it: those of us who live in Australia, Canada and New Zealand are some of the luckiest people around. We enjoy countries with world-class wilderness regions, and lifestyle opportunities across metropolitan, country and remote locations. There’s literally something for everyone.
But moving countries – well, it’s a big step. There are so many things to consider, especially as a medical practitioner starting a new job. For example:
- How do my qualifications compare to those for Australia, Canada or New Zealand?
- Who do I go to for medical insurance?
- Where will be the best location for my chosen lifestyle?
- What schools and clubs will help my family to settle in easily?
- Why is it all so confusing?
Don’t worry! As an experienced medical recruitment agency in Australia, Canada and New Zealand, Your Doctor Jobs is here to assist. We can help you with every aspect of your move (and if we can’t, we have a network of partners who will be able to help you).
Some of the things we can help with are, but not limited to:
- Your sponsorship and application for a Australian 457 Visa
- Finding the best medical job to suit your specialty
- Australian and New Zealand medical registration
- Immigration and Visa processes for overseas trained doctors and their families
- Taxation advice
- Medical indemnity
- Logistics of moving
- Ongoing support and assistance
A snapshot of the Australian registration process: